Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad is the ultimate summer dessert, made with fresh tropical fruit, whipped cream, yogurt, and cheesecake pudding. It comes together in minutes and bursts with flavor in every bite!
Summer is the time for light and bright desserts with creamy fillings and all the summer fruits you can think of. This dessert is a Hawaiian fruit salad made with a creamy cheesecake filling to make a cheesecake fruit salad. Perfect for serving at 4th of July fireworks or a summertime backyard BBQ.
If you’re a pineapple lover, try my Homemade Dole Whip!
What do I need to get started?
- Yogurt. I used Vanilla Greek Yogurt.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Cool Whip, or any frozen whipped topping.
- Cheesecake Pudding Mix. I used this pudding powder over whipped cream cheese to get all the flavor of cheesecake without the hassle.
- Strawberries. I used fresh berries and fruit, and did not test with frozen fruit.
How to make Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad
Always start with the prep – measure out sweetened condensed milk, cool whip, and yogurt. Slice the strawberries and cut and cube the mangoes and pineapple. Cut a pineapple down the middle lengthwise and scoop out all fruit if you want a cute pineapple bowl.
Start by mixing together the cool whip, sweetened condensed milk, pudding mix, and yogurt. Mix until fully combined and the pudding powder is no longer grainy.
Mix all of the fruit together and add to the cool whip mixture. Toss together to combine.
Serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Storage and Freezing
Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad should be stored covered in the fridge for up to 2 days. Because of all the dairy, this does not freeze well.
- To add extra berry goodness, use strawberry yogurt instead of vanilla.
- Change up the pudding flavor! This would no longer be cheesecake salad, but this would be delicious with a lemon pudding mix or even banana.
- Switch up the fruits. Strawberry and banana is a classic combination, or use banana pudding with sliced bananas for a banana pudding fruit salad!
Hawaiian Cheesecake Salad Tips and Tricks
- For a super fun and impressive looking dessert, cut the pineapple down the middle lengthwise and scoop out all the fruit. Then you’ll have an adorable pineapple bowl!
- I added sweetened condensed milk to make this super creamy and thick. If you want more of that rich flavor, add in a tablespoon at a time until you get the desired flavor and consistency.
- Top with fresh fruit for more color.
- 1 8oz tub Cool Whip
- 1 cup vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 3.4oz box cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 mangoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 pineapple, cubed
- 1/2 lb strawberries, sliced
- Add yogurt, cool whip, sweetened condensed milk, and pudding powder to a large bowl and mix until fully combined and pudding powder is dissolved and no longer grainy.
- Add all prepared fruits to yogurt mixture and fold together until the fruit is evenly distributed.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1 small bowl
Amount Per Serving Calories 472Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 10mgSodium 288mgCarbohydrates 66gFiber 3gSugar 63gProtein 7g